Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Final Exam Semester 8


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah..syukuran ya Allah...now, i'm in study mode...hehe...nearly to final exam..huhu...this my last semester, so only 3 subjects for my final..

1) Supply Chain Management System
2) International Business Management
3) Into to Knowledge Management

may everything run smoothly..InsyaAllah..

now already 3 nov and my final on 8/11, 10/11 and 11/11...wah great..nice happy ending date..11/11/10..hehe...then...kite enjoy...hehehe...hurm...should or not thinking bout work??should i find a work??hehe or rest my mind at home for a while n then bru find a job kan???agree or not??hehe..hurm...since sekarang hard to find a job..so i need to stat early kan..insyaAllah...

no idea at all..so may God bless me for my final exam...pray for me ya all bloggers..thanks a lot...

C U all soon..after final exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment